Astral Client V4.1
'The sequel we never asked, but needed.'
Astral Client V4.1, also known as the Compatibility Update. It optimizes more on the compatibility of a resource pack with Astral applied. It also optimizes your game much better than V4 so expect some changes with your FPS.
1. Start Screen
- Made the buttons and the logo image a bit transparent.
- Adjusted the name beside your gamerpic by 2px to the right.
- Changed the panorama to midnight and purple midnight (for purple version)
2. Settings Screen
- The perspective (F5) button is now found on settings instead on the accessibility options.
- Added back the profile section and subpacks!
3. Hud Screen
- Redesigned the coordinates text. (Credits: @[AFK][ꪖꪶꪮꪀꫀ]NezukoChan✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ)
- Removed the vignette renderer when you go to dark places (Fast)
- Added back the particles since with or without them your game will still lag (if there are too many particles) Tested with 10 lingering potions.
- Campfire particles are still gone.
- Remade and recolored some buttons.
- Filled the entire dialogue atlas.
- Removed fast grass (Source of lag, actually.)
- Added back the original clear water. (I didn't know how it got removed on V3 and V4...) (The old water was also a source of lag)
- Removed the HD sun and moon (Another source of lag, jeez, I thought these were gonna improve performance)
- Added a purple version for Astral.
- The default would be the midnight version.